The build optimizes the CSharp grammar. Backtracking and AST creation are off in this build. This is close to 3 times faster than the first release.
Project files have been updated to Visual Studio 2010. The UnitTest project builds the grammar file. You will have to hand edit the csproj to update any build switches you need for the antlr tool. I put all the options in one spot, so it shouldn't be too hard to update.
This build uses a private 3.3+ Antlr.Runtime.dll The updated jar to use with this runtime is included. The 3.1.3 runtime version gave me trouble on certain files, though it runs the unit tests just fine. I'm not sure what the bug is, but I had this runtime working with this grammar so I used it.